Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

4 months Today


It is four months today since we buried our momma.  I am honoring her on this day...because she was a true VETERAN of  Motherhood.  She was always there for her children.  She fought for her children. She was loyal to her children.  She was strong for her children.  She never turned her back on her children NO MATTER what.  There were times when she was not treated with respect by her children and NO MATTER what she never abandoned them.   EVER!  She always forgave and she held steadfast in her unconditional LOVE.

I honor my beautiful mother today with a GOLDEN HEART... for being the best  mother for over 50 years!  

Thank you Mother for everything you taught me.  Thank you Mother for supporting me in all my crazy endeavors!  Thank you for LOVING me.  THANK YOU FOR BEING MY  MOTHER!

My Mother was my rock.
I honor her with a
Golden Heart
 on this Veteran's Day
11/11/2014
xxxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment