Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Day 4- Creating the Journey!

Today is day four and I am really looking forward to next week. I am signed up for so many Educational, spiritual, inspirational seminars and workshops! Plus I am reading several books. I unveil my chapters this Sunday on my birthday. I will be up at the cabin working on my book. This is such a perfect time of year for me to dive into this!! Writing this book is a huge part of my healing process. The past three months since my momma passed have been incredibly painful. When I think about those sixty days in ICU it literally brings tears to my eyes. I had to be in a better place mentally to really dig in. I have been working on my self. Through surrounding myself with positive energy and really being consistent and disciplined in honoring myself. The Kabbalah has brought me to an even higher level of spiritual understanding. I also signed up for Eckhart Tolle's online courses just last night. I am creating this journey to be one of healing, pleasure, ritual, and spiritual growth. Shanti!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment