Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Day 2- Meditate like a Gangster! :)

This book is on my mind all day long. I have visuals of how a chapter should end or begin or how I am going to fully express how I really felt when my mom was nearing her final days. When death is knocking on the door of a loved one, we all react differently. There is no right or wrong way. Sometimes one feels like they need to put the blame on others. When they do this they are ignorant to the fact that the person they are blaming is going through the same thing they are. All of this creates wasted drama at a time that should be held sacred and be embraced with love and peace. It is in those moments that we should find our self in meditation. Detach from the situation and plunge into the wheel of dharma. Bring your self to center by chanting mantras or doing sacred sutras!! In other words MEDITATE like a GANGSTER! In Fish Medicine I will write about the spiritual side of the cycle of birth and death known as The circle of Life. This book is not about religion, but tapping into the spiritual beings that we really are. I will talk about how I was able to go within at times I literally thought I was going to fall apart. So with that said ...I am going to go meditate like a gangster! Happy Tuesday! :)
Here is a link to an excellent and humorous blog on meditating! Enjoy! http://blog.williampainter.com/2014/06/04/how-to-meditate-like-a-gangster/

No comments:

Post a Comment