Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I AM One with my Book~

Develop an unshakable allegience with someone or something. Cherie Carter Scott- Ph.D.
I am forming an unshakable allegience with Fish Medicine. I am reading, researching, and finishing up MY CHAPTER- 60 Days in the Hole. On the 12th of November I will be starting my next chapter. I am off work that day. I have a meeting with the attorney and then I have to have blood work done in the later afternoon. That morning will be dedicated EXCLUSIVELY to opening up a new chapter in my book! :) I have not officially chosen which chapter I will open.... but I am leaning towards "The Real Fallen Cowgirl". I am still doing research for Sixty Days in the Hole. I am really feeling this story and I really am excited to get this book done!!! I love you momma!!! xxxoooo

No comments:

Post a Comment