Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Monday, October 13, 2014

Unveiling of CHAPTERS!

I have unveiled my chapters. I will blog a little about each one as the book progresses. I thought it was going to be easy at this point but when I start thinking about the journey with my mother in her final months ...well I just have a melt down. But that is okay. I am doing research for the book and that is working just fine right now! And the healing has begun!! Here are the chapters: -60 Days in The Hole- Crisis Mode- Fish Medicine- Meet Tobit and Raphael- My Three Uncles- Painted Lady- Shower Slumber- Antibiotics Are Your Enemy- The Real Fallen Cowgirl- Peace In The Valley- Party In The Pines- The Dead Dragonfly- The chapters are not in any order yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment