Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My Creativity Heals MY Self and Others

In the book "The Creative Way" by Julia Cameron there are weekly exercises  and affirmations.

Today's affirmation is
 'My creativity heals my self and others.'  This is my mantra today!

My favorite quote for today is
"The words that enlighten the soul are more precious than jewels."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan

I believe that writing Fish Medicine is so conducive to my healing process.  I often think about little snapshots of my life that I will incorporate into my book.  Those snapshots are moments of joy, sorrow, and segments of tiny moments that shaped who I am.  It is quite enlightening actually.  While I do not dwell in the past, I do take short visits.  They are refreshing and moving for the most part. My  words are flowing onto the pages.  My Momma is very proud of me!!

Today I am allowing myself to nurture the artist within.  I LOVE THAT!!!


                           HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY GIRL HARMONY JADE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment