Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Friday, November 21, 2014

I AM that I AM!

I was once told that the most powerful words you can say  are  I AM.  I never got it until one day it was like a light bulb went on in my head.... opening up my third eye and my crown chakra at the same time!   WHOOOO HOOOO!

Of course we have the theological version when God spoke to Moses when Moses wanted to know his name.   Kabbalists believe that this  esoteric information given by God is proof of God's divine nature. I think that  to be true!    :)

For me-  it seemed  all my life I was looking for ...the  'who am  I'  answer.  Then I realized that the answer was right in front of my face my whole life.  I AM that I AM!  This was when I woke up to the fact that  I was not seperate from my Creator,  or any other living thing on this planet or in the  Universe, nor will I ever be!
I do know one thing... the road to this realization did not come easy.  But it was SOOOOOO worth it!  
In the days, months, and years to come, I will never forget I AM that I AM!  
Happy blessed Friday!  





No comments:

Post a Comment