Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Friday, November 7, 2014

Creativity and divinity :)


I love autumn!  It brings me such joy.  Being a fall baby I know that this is my season.  I love driving this time of year.  It is amazing how the trees turn a plethora of colors, then they become bare and naked until they rebirth in the spring.  What a PROCESS...and it is so natural.  Just like our creativity.  It is a natural thing.  It is part of our divinity.  In the book "The Artist's Way" she talks about the Basic principles. Here are a few:

  • We are , ourselves,   creation. And we, in turn, are meant to continue creativity by being creative ourselves.
  • Creativity is the natural order of life. Life is energy, pure creative energy.
  • It it is safe to open ourselves up to greater and greater creativity!
  • Our creative dreams and yearnings come from a divine source. As we move towards our dreams, we move towards our divinity.
                          Create a fabulous Fall day!  








No comments:

Post a Comment