Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Thursday, October 9, 2014

~KEEP YOUR CHIN UP HONEY~

I was filing my insurance docs for my rental property this evening and this card fell out of my file. This was VD 2009 when I was getting ready to move. I was losing my home to foreclosure. My mom and my aunite Karen were two of the strongest women in my life as I was going through this. They walked me through this loss. Their love and wisdom kept me from going insane. 2008 had been a tough year. I had the heart attack, then I lost my full time status and my health care. The next thing on the list was my home. But I landed on my feet. Change is inevitable. We have no control. When we try to control it...we create chaos! I love you momma! And auntie Karen I am sending you love and healing every day! Thank you for all you did for me. It will be in my heart forever. My mom always had the most healing words when my life was in an uproar. She was my rock. This card is a perfect example of how blessed I was. I had the best momma on the planet! xxxxoooo

1 comment: