Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Thursday, November 6, 2014

My New ONLINE Journal!

I found an excellent online diary/journal! It is called Penzu!  It is  Fabulous! I already have three chapters started!!!! So a total of four chapters in the works. If you write daily/journal - this is the perfect platform! I love to share good things!  It even keeps track of the number of words per chapter!!
Here is the LINK to Penzu! It is free!

This journal is free or you can upgrade to PRO for 19.99 a year......still a rockin deal!
I am using the free version, but if I need to upgrade I most certainly will without even a thought!!

Here are the chapters I have started so far:
60 Days in the Hole (transferred from MS WORD to Penzu)
The Real Fallen Cowgirl
The Dead Dragonfly
Peace in the Valley

I am also using the journal to store notes and thoughts.  I have been able to access Penzu from my windows and I need to do some upgrades on my moms iphone so i can download the Penzu app.

I am really moving on this book!  I have been so inspired and my muses are kicking ass right now! :)

HAPPY FULL MOON!




No comments:

Post a Comment