Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Artwork for My Book Cover!

I am so excited that I could not wait to unveil my find! I have been trying to visualize what my book cover will look like. I have seen some awesome artwork of fish. Most of the work that has caught my eye is very tribal looking with bright colors. I thought maybe I could create my own drawing ..it is just a fish right??? Well I drew several fish and they kept looking like a worm. Even my grand daughter asked me ...what is that gramma??? So I decided to put it out to the universe and let it be my guide. Well it worked. And real fast too! Yesterday I was at a thrift store in Fairfield and I wasn't really in the shopping mood. I had looked at all the glass ( I collect handled mason jars with logos for the cabin) and it was incredibly warm in the store. I was walking out and something drew me over to the framed picture area. I walked up to a stack of pictures about 6 deep. When I got to the third one (NUMBER 3!!!) there she was. I went "WOW" out loud. I have not figured out how I will shoot the picture of her for the cover ...but I TRUST that the universe will present me with the ideas! In the mean time ....here she is !
FISH MEDICINE by Desiree Dharma (pen name)

No comments:

Post a Comment