Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Chapters in my book Fish Medicine

Monday, October 6, 2014

Day ONE- Activating my Blog

Today is the day! I have started my blog which is a very important tool to aid me in my journey of penning this book. Fish Medicine has been inspired by the loss of my beautiful mother and the journey made as I was by her side for 60 days in ICU. This story is spiritual, emotional, and evolves around one of the most loving and sacred relationships ..... that of mother/daughter. It is planned for twelve chapters and touching on issues from divine guidance to the dysfunctional family and digging deep into the process of grieving, death, joy, and it will feature one funny archangel. While it is based on a true story- the characters names have been changed. I will refer to myself as Diona and my mother as Mayanna. My birthplace will be either Pinedale or Douglas Wyoming. I need to meditate on which one! I will unveil the 12 chapters on my birthday. In the meantime remember..... there are many fish in the sea but you only have one mother! This book is for you MOMMA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment